Saturday

Things I learned today:

1. It's important to SHOW love to others, but it's just as important to know how to RECEIVE it.

2. We always ask ourselves: "What in the world is God's will in our lives?" But if you are seeking righteousness, you ARE in God's will. It's that simple.

3. Worrying about our careers, who we're going to marry, school, etc. is basically an evidence of our little faith in God. As Kai said, you will be alive as long as God wants you to live, and you will be dead once he wants you to be dead. Very blunt, yes, but it's true - as long as He wants you to stay alive, you WILL. Why WOULDN'T He provide?

4. I need to do an "open-heart surgery" on myself and re-prioritize things.

5. You should always take a towel to the freaking beach.













































I missss this little man.♥

.