Sunday
I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS.
WHEN I FEEL LIKE SOME THINGS WERE MEANT TO BE.
AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO RATIONALIZE IT
OTHER THAN THE "FACT" THAT IT WAS JUST MEANT TO BE.
Maybe I've been called to listen..
To just stand still and listen to him.. to her.. to them.
But if I spend the rest of my life listening to them,
Who in the world is going to listen to me?
I love obvious questions.
Today, my dad started choking and he nearly died. It was the scariest thing I have ever experienced in my life. And the sad part about it? The fact that NO ONE in the crowd of thirty people were willing to help. They all stood there watching. Watching him almost die.
Dorinda Hewit was right.
THERE IS SUCH THING AS THE BYSTANDER EFFECT.
I hate the way humans operate sometimes.
.
