1:31am.
'Overjoyed' by Victor Wooten. My favorite acoustic song. I clearly remember the day Sam sent me this song. I fell in love with it. He was telling me about how he wanted to open up a jazz bar someday. Haha, and I wonder if he still holds true to that little dream.
Guess what else is very pleasant at the moment? Chatting with Ashley online for the past three hours. Talking about absolutely nothing, reminiscing, and dillydallying our night away. No hurries, no (BIG) worries. Quite different from when we were in school.
I remember reading somewhere: "You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer the list, the smaller your God."
There is always something to be awed about. Today, I (really) caught up with Julia for the first time this summer. She said she had to ask something she didn't have a chance to for two weeks. I was a bit nervous, expecting it to be something bad. BUT she asked me to be her accountability partner for the spiritual growth class she's taking. What an awesome way to keep in touch (especially since we're both horrible at it) and grow together spiritually. So unexpected. God awes me.
Things I'm in love with right now:
1. CL socks that Ashley got me from Korea! HAAHHAHA.
2. Shirley Temple from Boudin's ♥
3. Wildfox Couture - their spring lookbook!
4. This pretty mess.
5. Her style.
6. This song.
I can't wait until it really feels like autumn.
My favorite time of the year.
.






