My little road trip to San Francisco this past weekend was a blast. Thanks to the Tom family, I got to do a lot of sight seeing. Did you know SF is only 49 square miles? Yet every corner and every street I turned to was filled with history and culture. My favorite part (besides all the food) was walking around Haight-Ashbury district. It was thriving with a bohemian ambiance and hints of counterculture movements. I heard The Haight is where the Beat Movement began and I thought, 'ALLEN GINSBERG? HOWL?'
.
I loved it.
.
Oh, and the best part of the trip? Finally finding a replacement lens cap for my camera. ♥
Things that I miss:
1. Being able to fit this tunic.
2. Walking around downtown SD on a cold day.

3. Delicious kiwi drink from Extraordinary Desserts.

4. Boiling Crab.
5. When he didn't look or act like a girl.
And What makes me happy: The Impossible Project
.



