Thursday

This is the story of how unloving I am:

Today, I woke up feeling super happy because I slept for 8.5 hours straight without waking up in the middle of the night. I haven't slept that long in awhile. I woke up feeling so refreshed.. it was such a good feeling. While I was getting ready for class, Luc came to tell me that she made brunch for me.. and that made me even happier. And then I went to my econ class.. and there came an asian couple who sat in front of me... and they would NOT stop showing affection to each other throughout the entire class period. The girl kept leaning on the guy's shoulder while I was trying to listen to the professor lecture about the marginal cost of hiring for monopsonists.. and I was so so so annoyed. They kept on whispering in each others' ears, laughing OUT LOUD and having the TIME of their lives.. while the rest of us were attempting to learn. This went on for 80 minutes. I was just mad that they ruined my happy morning. WHY would anyone show PDA during class? I don't understand. And no, I was not jealous.

Sigh.

Pretty pictures that make me feel materialistic...





It's Thursday and that means the WEEKEND is almost here! So many little things to take care of this weekend.. and I can finally start my new project! ♥ Double D's album is out! So is Yiruma's! And.. I am so in loveeee with this song. 




Last summer, I watched "The Bucket List" with my hyungboo and unnie and we all cried like babies. Unnie was bawling and hyungboo was trying to hide his tears. I was just.. wailing. I wanna watch it again.. there are so many things to appreciate in life! There are TOO many things to be grateful for.. and so many times, we take everything for granted and not realize how lucky we are. Countless blessings, always..

So life is short and I wanted to make my own Bucket List ♥
  1. Say "I love you" and mean it
  2. Finish all the books in the bible (sigh.. Leviticus.....)
  3. Grow and eat my own veggies
  4. Appreciate birds
  5. Give more than I could afford to a charity
  6. Go on missions
  7. Write a song
  8. Lead someone to Christ
  9. Scream as loudly as I possibly can
  10. Photograph someone's wedding
  11. Take my brother's kids and my kids to disneyland
  12. Throw a big party
  13. Travel without a destination
  14. Learn to play the drums
  15. Kiss in the rain
  16. Perform on a big stage
  17. Paint some graffiti
  18. Swim with a dolphin
  19. Attend the Olympics
  20. Skydive
  21. Be famous for who knows what
  22. Make my own outfit and wear it
  23. Have my portrait painted
  24. Ride on an elephant
  25. Plant a tree
  26. Be someone's hero
  27. Learn to ballroom dance
  28. Be the boss
  29. Fall in love
  30. Buy a cute house
  31. Buy a cuter house for my parents
  32. Help plan someone's wedding
  33. Go up in a hot air balloon
  34. Go on a cruise with friends
  35. Send a message in a bottle
  36. Be an audience of a TV show
  37. Look into my child's eyes, see myself, and smile.. 

“You know, the ancient Egyptians had a beautiful belief about death. When their souls got to the entrance to heaven, the guards asked two questions. Their answers determined whether they were able to enter or not. ‘Have you found joy in your life?’ 'Has your life brought joy to others?’”





A photograph of Eunice I took at La Jollllla Shores the other day.. ♥
Whenever I photograph nature, I am in awe.. God is SO good.

Every good and perfect gift comes from You..
.