Wednesday

I'm sitting on the fifth floor of Geisel and:
  1. My IPOD is on shuffle and it keeps playing super sad songs. 
  2. I keep staring at the people walking in and out of Geisel.
  3. This autumn weather is so so so nice. ♥ 
  4. PHOANG has been on the same Chem slide for the past hour. 
  5. I keep getting butterflies and tingles in my stomach.
  6. My econometrics midterm is in less than two hours. AHH. 
  7. I.. definitely am NOT studying.
I keep having the same imagery running through my head: It's Friday 12:50 PM and I'm walking out of Chem class smiling BIG because I have finished my first round of midterms and have aced them all. And I'm calling PHOANG, asking her what she thought of the exam.. and we go home and take a long nap..

...

This weekend, I can finally start my new photography project  ♥ 


Until then.....

  















It's midterms weeeek. Put your nerd on....... 

.