Saturday

NEXT STOP:  WINTER BREAK ♥

Being the overly-reminiscent person that I am, I put together a list of..

10 things that made this quarter fabulous:
  1. Fabulous people
  2. Having my own kitchen and living in a single
  3. No early morning classes 
  4. Being able to serve Him in different ways
  5. Getting closer to my class
  6. Having too much to do all the time
  7. Card games and stupid bets
  8. Fun late night talks
  9. Living 1 minute away from Geisel 
  10. A lot of good epiphanies 
9 new things I experienced:
  1. Being in a car crash.. 
  2. Job interviews!!
  3. Getting swiped by freshmen
  4. Hearing His voice in my dream 
  5. Feeling absolutely helpless
  6. Giving my testimony in front of strangers
  7. Making my own recipes
  8. Russell's technical difficulties
  9. Talking on the phone with John Yeo (haha are you reading this?)
8 things that troubled me:
  1. Shoulder injury from summer
  2. Being able to love everyone
  3. Materialism 
  4. Being a witness in times of silence
  5. Every aspect of being an Econ major 
  6. Laziness
  7. Eating late at night for absolutely no reason
  8. Learning to let someone go
7 things that got me through:
  1. Romans 12:12 
  2. Good music  
  3. Good friends
  4. Good food
  5. Advil
  6. Econ Tutor
  7. Starbucks double shots
6 ways I changed:
  1. My personality became even MORE black & white
  2. I'm getting better at finding blessings in disguise
  3. I somehow give off a "motherly" image.. not cool..
  4. I sleep earlier 
  5. I went to majority of my classes! 
  6. I think I got wider.. and it ain't funny
5 places I spent most of my time:
  1. My room
  2. Q15...
  3. Harry the Honda
  4. Geisel
  5. Restaurants.........
4 things I spent most of my hours doing:
  1. Reading fashion blogs, photography portfolios
  2. Playing with friends
  3. Contemplating about the past, present, and future
  4. Eating... (I was ashamed to make it my #1)
3 things I can improve on next quarter:
  1. STUDY HARDER
  2. Practice what I preach 
  3. Prioritize better
2 things I really regret:
  1. Not studying hard enough
  2. Letting my emotions control me
1 thing I learned:
  1. God is good ALL THE TIME!

Goodbye caffeine, see you next year!
.