Uh, that was like 38 run-on sentences.
But.. welcome BACK to the city of Diaaamond Bar, where rich white girls drive nice caaars! HOLLLA! (On a ridiculous sugar-high from the pumpkin pie, I'm assuming..) I love Thanksgiving weekend because it's a sneak-peek of winter break. I am SO excited for the weeks to come.. minus finals. Now that the quarter is drawing to an end, I've decided to evaluate myself for the past nine weeks.
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest..
Academics: 3
Laziness: 9
Lovingness: 3
Being wise with money: 6
Relationships: 7.5
Losing weight: -3864
Good thing God doesn't give us a quarterly assessment, because I really sucked.. and I mean that in every aspect, I guess. But now I'm motivated to try my best next week and kick ass on finals!
I think I know what I want for Christmas. ;)
.


