Happy Tuesday!
List of feelings that make me happy:
1. I have about 40 million things on my 'To Do' list right now. So many things to do. So many things to take care of. But I loveee this feeling of having too much to do. I like being stressed and pressured for time. It makes me appreciate every hour of my day. This week is going to be so crazy..
2. Autumn is finally here!!!! ♥ The past few days have been super duper cold. I LOVE IT. It's finally time for cute scarves, coats, and boots! I love that feeling I get when I open my front door and feel a gush of icy, cold wind.. but I can still feel the sun shining down from the clear, cloudless autumn sky. My favorite weather!!
3. Waking up in the morning and just desiring to begin the day with God. Whether it be a short prayer, listening to praise songs while I get ready for class, or looking into His Word.. I love the feeling I get when I start my day with Him. I feel like I've accomplished the most important task (although it shouldn't ever feel like a task) of my day. And serving! Serving Him and people around me is such a good feeling. It's sometimes physically tiring and mentally draining.. but it's definitely spiritually rejuvenating.
4. Being the only one awake in my apartment at 3 am.. listening to the PERFECT song in ABSOLUTE peace.. thinking about everything that's insignificant, scribbling in my journal about absolutely nothing, making ridiculous plans for the next day.. and thinking about what to eat for lunch.. hehe. I love this feeling of being alone in my own space.. in solitude.
5. My mommy's cutest video messages and texts.. and my daddy's sweetest daily e-mails. ♥
I wish I can sit around and take photographs for the rest of my life.
Honestly, my stress level is going up and up and up and up.. past the eustress level. I have midterms starting next week, Ellis is coming in a week and I have no idea how I'm gonna make it the best weekend get-away for her.. and there are just so many little things to take care of.. sigh. Above all, my constant struggle to obey His Word always kills me. "Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." But his verse always helps me get through my day. At least there is always Hope!
But.. I still need a WAY bigger heart to serve, give, and love.
.
